Thank you for your interest in IHMRI’s clinical trials and health studies. To receive information about future clinical trials and health studies, register your interest by completing the form below. Once registered you will be notified of upcoming trials or health studies by email.
All information will remain strictly confidential. Before you click “send” you will need to read the conditions of expressions of interest.
Please note: Expressing your interest does not commit you to taking part in any trial now or in the future.
Compulsory fields are marked by an asterisk.
- Expressions of interest are limited to people living in the Illawarra region. The postcode range is based on that of the Australian Bureau of Statistics Illawarra statistical data region (115). It includes the Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama, Shoalhaven and Wingecaribee local government areas.
- Your primary place of residence will be verified before any participation in a clinical or research trial at IHMRI takes place.
- You must be over 18 years of age to register your interest.
- Filling in this form does not automatically enter you into any of IHMRI’s clinical trials or research studies.
- This information will not be used for any research purposes.
- This information will be added to our database which will be used to contact people who may be interested in participating in a particular trial or study.
- If you indicate you are interested in clinical trials, you may be contacted by IHMRI and provided with further information about trials. If, after screening, the trial is suitable for you, you will have an opportunity to provide consent to participate.
- At no stage are you obliged to participate in any trial or study.
- Some trials include compensation for time and travel, or additional support services such as psychological, dietary and fitness consultations. Every individual trial is different and this compensation is not standard across trials. Compensation allowances, if any, will be disclosed at the time of participant selection.
- You can request to be removed from the database at any time by contacting IHMRI via the phone number, postal address or email address provided below.