Clinical study of a medication for women with endometriosis pain
Associate Professor Lionel Refytmann, who is affiliated with the Illawarra Health and Medical Research Institute (IHMRI), is looking for women to participate in a research study to evaluate whether an investigational medicine could reduce pain due to endometriosis.
To qualify, participants in this study will be women who:
- Are 18 to 50 years of age
- Experience painful symptoms due to endometriosis
- Have monthly menstrual periods
- Had surgery in the last 10 years to look for endometriosis
- Additional requirements apply
Please call Julie Ferguson RN on 4221 5951 or Kim Bloomfield RN on 4221 5711, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information and to find out if you are eligible to participate in the study.
If you are eligible, you will receive study medicine and study-related care at no cost to you and may be compensated for time and transportation.